Trang D. Le, MD, FACS
Dr. Le was born in Saigon, Vietnam and moved to Texas as a young child with her family. She attended Rice University where she received her undergraduate degree in Biology, and then Baylor College of Medicine, where she obtained her medical degree in 1989. Afterwards, Dr. Le completed a three year ophthalmology residency at the University of Arizona Medical Center. She then returned home to the Dallas area, completing a one year fellowship in Glaucoma at the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center. Dr. Le is a board certified diplomat of the American Board of Ophthalmology since 1995.
In 1995 Dr. Le joined EyeCare Associates of Texas, where her practice focuses on the surgical and nonsurgical treatment of glaucoma. She also provides comprehensive eye care including the diagnosis and surgical treatment of cataracts, diabetes and ocular injuries, as well as routine eye examinations.
When she isn’t working, Dr. Le can be found spending time with her husband and two daughters. Her many hobbies include tennis, gardening and singing, and she proudly holds a first degree black belt in Tae Kwon Do.
- American Board of Ophthalmology – 1995
- Texas Medical License – 1989
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- Texas Medical Association
- Dallas County Medical Society
- Glaucoma Subspecialty Fellowship, University of Texas at Southwestern – Dallas, TX
- Residency in Ophthalmology, University of Arizona Medical Center – Tucson, Arizona
- Internship, Internal Medicine, Baylor College of Medicine – Houston, Texas
- Medical Degree, Baylor College of Medicine
- Doctor of Medicine, Houston, Texas
- Undergraduate Degree, B.A. – Biology, Cum Laude
- Rice University – Houston, Texas
Other Services Provided by Dr. Le include:
- Comprehensive Adult Glaucoma Treatment: Medical Management, Laser Therapy and Surgical Intervention
- Cataract Surgery
- Pterygium Surgery
- Diagnosis and treatment of ocular injuries and infections
- Diabetic Exams
- Routine Eye Exam